Tile roof is a traditional architectural style in China. Imitation tile roof not only has long service life, but also has good decoration. In some antique buildings, we can often see antique tiles on the roof. Today, antique tile manufacturers will teach you how to lay antique tile roofs.
1. Bottom treatment. Sort out roof sundries and lay waterproof layer. When laying the waterproof layer, it shall be noted that there shall be no bubbles or damage points in the waterproof layer. In addition to the waterproof layer, the construction of mortar protective layer shall be flat and lubricated.
2. If the bottom layer has been processed, we can choose tile. The antique tile we choose should be free from missing edges and corners, damage, cracks and trachoma. The tiles on the roof shall be split at one time and piled up quickly and evenly nine times.
3. Hang tile strips. Some friends may not understand the meaning of hanging tiles. In fact, antique tiles can be fixed on the slope of the roof by hanging tiles. The primary function of the tile hanging strip is to fix the tile on the roof. The direction of laying bricks is from bottom to top, from cornice to ridge.
4. The tile laying sequence is similar to the tile hanging sequence, from bottom to top, from cornice to ridge, and from top left to top right. When paving tiles, the cornice of a row of tiles shall be tied with drip tile line and hook tile line to ensure the flatness of brick paving in horizontal and straight directions.
5. When making a ridge and laying antique tiles, if it is not a bungalow roof but an inclined roof, it is generally necessary to make a ridge. We can fix a ridge brick at both ends of the ridge, and then lay the ridge tiles one by one along the line.
6. When laying antique tile roofs, you must remember not to wear hard soled shoes. On the one hand, when wearing hard soled shoes to lay tiles, tiles may be crushed; on the other hand, they may slip.
7. When laying antique tiles on the roof, attention shall be paid to the connection between the roof slope and the parapet, and the cement mortar mixed with waterproof agent shall be used to block it to ensure no water leakage.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by antique metal tiles. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.luchuangjiancai.com We have special customer service to answer your questions